Tuesday 1 June 2021

Funny Cooking Quotes & Sayings

Cut down on the stress in the kitchen with these funny cooking quotes and sayings curated by the Dineread review team. Bon appetit!

1. The secret ingredient is always love.

2. My cooking is fabulous even the smoke alarm is cheering on me on.

3. If you can organize your kitchen, you can organize your life. – Louis Parrish

4. The only reason I have a kitchen is because it came with the house!

5. I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food.

6. A messy KITCHEN is a sign of happiness.

7. A recipe has no soul, you as the cook must bring soul to the recipe. – Thomas Keller

8. Food should be fun. – Thomas Keller

9. My mom’s favorite thing to make for dinner is RESERVATIONS.

10. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

11. If there’s a recipe for success in life, it starts with picking the right ingredients.

12. Three words more beautiful for a married woman than I love you. “NO COOKING TODAY”

13. A clean kitchen is a sign of a wasted life.

14. Many people have eaten in this kitchen & have gone on to lead normal, healthy lives.

15. The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.

16. SAVE THE EARTH it’s the only planet with coffee.

17. Why yes, I’ve discovered the JOY of cooking. It’s when my husband does it.

18. A guy who knows how to cook is really handsome.

19. Why do brides wear white? Because it’s the most popular color for kitchen appliances.

20. I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food. – W.C Fields

For plenty more great cooking content, check out Dineread today.

No comments:

Post a Comment